Another part of belonging is our school uniform and wearing it with pride. We want to ensure that all children feel part of our school family and part of this is wearing our school badge.
Therefore, from September, all children are expected to wear the following:
- A blue sweatshirt or cardigan with a school logo on it
- A white polo shirt (plain or with school logo)
- Blue and white school summer dress
- Grey pinafores
- Dark grey trousers, skirt or tailored shorts
- Black shoes or completely black trainers (no heels or sandals)
On PE days all children are expected to wear the following:
- A blue sweatshirt or cardigan with a school logo on it (see above)
- White t-shirt (plain or with school logo)
- Navy blue shorts or navy blue/grey/black tracksuit bottoms
- Plimsolls/black trainers
All they need in addition to full school uniform is a book bag, water bottle and lunch box (if they have packed lunches).
Sweatshirts and book bags can be purchased from the school office.